Getting an Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card is easier than you might think. Here is an outline of all the steps you need to successfully get your medical marijuana card in Oklahoma.
Check your Eligibility
- Are you 18 years of age?
- Are you an Oklahoma Resident with a valid proof of residency?
- Do you have a valid proof of Identification w/ a full-face color photo?
- Do you have a licensed physician recommendation form?
Get your licensed physician recommendation form signed
There are 2 clinics nearest our store that are open to serve you:
- Tulsa’s Higher Care Clinic
- 3321 S Yale Ave, Tulsa, OK
- Elevated Care Clinic
- 3334 East 32nd Place, Tulsa, OK
To Apply for your Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card Online
To Apply Online go to the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) website.
The cost for the physical medical cannabis license from the state is $100 and it lasts for two years. If you have proof of Medicaid (SoonerCare) or Medicare enrollment, there is a reduced fee of $20. You can pay it with Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit/debit card. If you are not approved by the state, the fee will not be refunded.